Re: Oracle 11.2.0.3 is out

From: gazzag <justified_at_jamms.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 05:26:55 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 23, 3:02 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Downloading it right now. The first 2 tests to do will be gathering the
> system stats and running the IO calibration. OEL 6.x is now supported, as
> well as its RH counterpart.
>
> --http://mgogala.byethost5.com

Sadly not for Windows x64 until Q4 2011. Analyst at Oracle recommended running it on Linux if possible :) Something that I've been banging on to management about for some time. Sadly, whereas I never tire of being right, they never tire of being wrong :P

-g Received on Fri Oct 07 2011 - 07:26:55 CDT

Original text of this message