Re: The artist formerly known as HTMLDB and Oracle11

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:09:12 +1000

Mladen Gogala wrote,on my timestamp of 17/07/2011 9:05 AM:

> Unfortunately, there is no Oracle's version of Apache any more. The old
> 10.2 version will not install on RH 5.6 - one of the libraries is missing
> symbols, will not start. The good news is that Oracle has integrated Apex
> 3.2.1 with Oracle 11.2. RDBMS can assume the role of a web server and it

Must be a Linux thing. I've got Apex 4 (the 11g version) loaded with Apache and coexisting happy in my dev server, serving Apex pages with data from my production 10.2 DW instance - in a totally different box not even in the same data centre. All Aix, all dbs 10.2.0.3, all Apex 4 and yes, Apache is there and running. Or at least the process mentions apache in its name? Received on Sun Jul 17 2011 - 00:09:12 CDT

Original text of this message