Re: Oracle 10 on Solaris 10 - ORA-06553 error

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 13:56:26 -0700 (PDT)

Neil:

# And what should we rave about, if it was up to you?

... Microsoft SQL Server

Some of us have used it in the past and some of us are still supporting systems running on it now. For me it's been about 10 years out.

The pay range for experienced Oracle DBA's is vastly different than people with "skills" in SQL Server ... so while Jessie J sings "It's not about the money money money" ... well ... some of us have families to help support. Received on Tue Jun 07 2011 - 15:56:26 CDT

Original text of this message