Re: Oracle 10 on Solaris 10 - ORA-06553 error

From: neilsolent <n_at_solenttechnology.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 01:22:06 -0700 (PDT)

> The pay range for experienced Oracle DBA's is vastly different than
> people with "skills" in SQL Server ... so while Jessie J sings "It's
> not about the money money money" ... well ... some of us have families
> to help support.

My comments are from a technology angle, not a career angle. Your use of inverted commas [people with "skills" in SQL Server ] serves to reinforce my point:
SQL is so well made and powerful that you can't make a career out of it - almost anyone can get it to work. Received on Sat Jun 18 2011 - 03:22:06 CDT

Original text of this message