Re: Oracle 10g Release 2 OpenVMS I64 V8.4 porting OpenBravo ERP

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:19:03 -0700 (PDT)

Bill:

# Honestly, I am skeptical at the possibility that the query is "bad" or "malformed" and more suspicious of the ACCVIO on the NETV2 server process.

Being skeptical is always a good thing.

It sure looks like you have an error message in your output. That error message appears to give a specific SQL query as causing a problem ... with "no more data" possibly involved.

While you are doing other setup and other testing can you isolate the specific query and prove it good ( or bad )? Received on Mon Mar 14 2011 - 12:19:03 CDT

Original text of this message