Re: RAC question

From: Steve Howard <>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:00:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 12, 11:05 pm, Mladen Gogala <> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 17:57:54 -0800, onedbguru wrote:
> > It is my understanding that yes, you can use 11g grid+ASM with a 10g RAC
> > database.
> Excellent. That is my question. I tried unsuccessfully. I was able to get
> a single instance 10g to work, but it wouldn't start as a cluster
> instance. Did you do it and, if yes, how exactly is that done? That is
> what I am asking.
> --

Hi Mladen,

I am almost positive I did this ( database managed by CRS) last September when I first tested However, my notes from that testing aren't very good. However, I will be doing this again later this week, so this is a timely question.

I will forward anything I do to you.

Steve Received on Sun Mar 13 2011 - 13:00:24 CDT

Original text of this message