Re: I get grumpy when I see negative serial#''s in v$session_connect_info ...

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:38:50 -0800 (PST)

Mark:

# I do not remember ever seeing negative serial# in any of the v $session views.  Interesting and probably a bug.  I request you go ahead and enter a SR with support.  Maybe by version 12.2 or 13.1 there will be a fix.

The negative value for serial# s only in v$session_connect_info ... not v$session ...

Not causing me a problem here but just looks really strange ... I was thinking I would do some cross checking between session connect and session by a combination of sid and serial# but seems like I can "just only" use sid. Received on Tue Feb 08 2011 - 13:38:50 CST

Original text of this message