Re: I get grumpy when I see negative serial#''s in v$session_connect_info ...

From: John Hurley <>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:41:54 -0800 (PST)

# Sorry, was too deep in metalink docs, so, my post before (the serious part) not directly addressed your question, but, i think, the rest still applies - some otherflow bug, probably best addressed by MOS. Yeah thanks I had found the one you looked at ... like I said it's not in v$session but in session_connect_info ... not causing me any grief right now just confused me.

I will have to ante up and create an SR that they probably will not be able to duplicate ... c'est la vie. Received on Tue Feb 08 2011 - 13:41:54 CST

Original text of this message