Re: Fun and games with Oracle Support

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 03:29:39 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 00:47:46 +1100, Noons wrote:

> Ouch.... I truly understand what you're going through. Haven't had any
> probs with MOS of late but that's mostly because I avoid using it like
> the plague!
>
> Won't be able to do that for much longer,this year we're embarking on a
> 11r2 upgrade, ASM and all thrown in.

Their response time is really awful. Fortunately, somebody has read this and a competent analyst was assigned. I have to confess that this was the intended result. I am sick and tired of calling them and abusing some poor receptionist there. There is nothing like the limelight to elicit reaction. Thanks for the support. This is why I love this forum.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com