Re: Oracle BI Applications Development Resources>>Boston, MA

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:48:27 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 20, 2:30 pm, Maple MRS <mapleresourcespeciali..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Title: Oracle BI Applications Development Resources
> Location: Boston, MA
> Duration: 3 Months +
>
> Looking for strong Oracle BI Applications (Oracle's pre-built
> Analytics) development resources.  Must have knowledge and experience
> in installation and configuration of the ETL components of OBIA which

LOL! You are looking for a strong individual, yet you have to describe what BI means. Yeah, you're really discriminating. I see you still can't afford a mail server, BTW. I'm sure a lot of Fortune 500 companies want to work with you, super turd. Received on Fri Aug 20 2010 - 13:48:27 CDT

Original text of this message