Re: Copy 100GB MSSQL 9.0 Database to Oracle 10g

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 04:26:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 13, 5:14 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

> My favorite utility for complex cases is still Perl although I am reading
> a Python book and I like what I read. If only there was a comprehensive
> Python archive network, with tons of modules and applications available,
> Python would immediately take over the world by storm. PyPI is not nearly
> as good - yet.
>
> --http://mgogala.byethost5.com

I *love* python. 98% of all tools/scripts I write use python, which has been the case for only about 18 months or so.

I have not had a problem finding anything I need in terms of a class library, although there is nothing equivalent to cpan. Received on Mon Jun 14 2010 - 06:26:45 CDT

Original text of this message