Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:32:27 -0700 (PDT)
Here is urgent requirements. Please check the requirements and get to back me with up dated profiles as soon as possible.
Title: BA with Cognos Immediate opening - Multiple Positions
Location: Jefferson City, MO
Duration: 1 Year
Business Analysis, Documentation, Cognos, Framework Manager, SQL
coding, Metadata model, design & development, MOLAP Cube modeling &
* 5 years previous experience as a business analyst, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience
* Knowledge in Cognos design and development with experience in the
design and development of Framework Manager models.
* Knowledge of database structures, data relationships and data design
techniques as well as carry experience in SQL coding
* Expertise in the fields of metadata Model and Catalog creation,
MOLAP cube modeling, design and development.
* Knowledge in areas such as SDK development
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills with great attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively multi-task
PREFERENCE GIVEN FOR
* Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Engineering or Business or similar
* Experience working in a state project team environment
- Cognos certfication
* On-site Work Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday * Friday,
excluding state holidays
* Client requires negative results on a background check
Cognos Analyst must be an outstanding communicator with significant experience in formal business analysis. This analyst will spend a significant amount of time interfacing with the Business community and gather information about business goals and objectives, facts, dimensions and granularity, and assist in obtaining Customer and IT technical input. The candidate will work closely with developers during the development phase of the project. Will assist with the development tasks as the schedule permits
Senior Teradata Developer
Location – Irving, TX
Duration – 6 Months +
Senior Teradata Developer who will be responsible for extracting data from many sources and putting data in Teradata databases. Should be an expert in Data Warehousing techniques and designs such as Kimble and Inman. The Teradata utilities skills must be hands on and not just used through another tool, such as Informatica. Must be a self-starter and able to work unsupervised. Able to work in a fast changing environment at times under pressure.
Required Skill Set:
Teradata Utilities (MultiLoad, FastLoad, BTEQ, Queryman, FastExport and Tpump) 10+ Years
Teradata SQL 10+ Years
Data Warehousing 10+ Years
UNIX OS 5+ Years
UNIX Load Scripts 5+ Years
Nice to Have Skills:
Location: Location is Pleasanton USA
Note this position requires round the clock support so make sure candidates are ready to work in this mode.
• Strong UNIX + PL/SQL development & support skills • Very strong analytical & user support skills. • Experience expected is as Tech Lead with 4+ yrs of exp. • Excellent ownership of production support issues to closure • Excellent communication level with business users, vendors & 3rd parties • Ownership of application stability & planning for future projects • Should be good with numbers and diligent in handling highcriticality application
Needs to be on call 24 hrs. Work with offshore support team especially at night
5949 Nieman Rd, Suite B, Ist Floor,
Shawnee, KS 66203.
Tel: 913-441-1888 Ext. 1100
www.zeninfotech.com Received on Wed May 19 2010 - 14:32:27 CDT