Re: Selection criteria for an in-memory analysis solution

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 10:16:06 -0700 (PDT)

Joel:

> I'm having a bit of trouble visualizing a scenario where online
> customer service workers really need up to the minute BI data.  Could
> you give a more specific example? Everything you've posted so far
> screams in my memory "STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM MY SERVER!"

This is just the gang from yellowfin ( whatever the heck that is ) spamming cdos no more no less.

If you can't do things these days reasonably fast on a modern Oracle database server then for the most part it shows that the people probably cannot do database design or have poor Oracle skills and/or both. Received on Wed May 12 2010 - 12:16:06 CDT

Original text of this message