Re: help me : got error while creating datafile in NAS(nfs file system) on HPUX ()

From: jayendra.ahmedabad.acute <i.jayendra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 04:38:21 -0700 (PDT)

*. as far as considering $ORACLE_HOME/bin/oracle (for root.sh running
matter we have already ran the same shell and we have got no issue with that)

   and for your knowlwdge base we are already having one small test database running in the native hard drive and working fine only issue arise when trying to create datafile in newly attached storage "NAS".

*. we have not applied any patch to database and database version is
as same as on oracle site (version is 10.2.0.1 for HP-UX IA)

*. even i have gone through the link watever the kernal parameter
asking to configure i found nothing in
system(nfs_new_lock_code,async_read_avoidance_enabled,page_text_to_local)

thank you Received on Fri Apr 23 2010 - 06:38:21 CDT

Original text of this message