Easy Way To Get Google Adsense Account Approval.

From: Harika <harikasmiley88_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 12:35:40 -0700 (PDT)

Easy Way To Get Google Adsense Account Approval. We provide genuine google adsense account for rs.400/- with your name and address.
Send your name , address,pincode,phone number(compulsary,because i will call u and give u extra help) to " harika.smiley88_at_gmail.com ". We will give your google adsense account with in 1 day. We also give you google adsense e-book worth$107 for free. We will help you till you get first google adsense check. Received on Wed Apr 14 2010 - 14:35:40 CDT

Original text of this message