CPU and memory metrics for databases in Oracle RAC

From: trub3101 <trub3101_at_sky.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 06:53:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have been tasked to provide some cpu and memory metrics for the individual databases in our Oracle RAC prior to and after the installation of the third database node installed recently.

Would it be possible to extract this information from the tables in the PERFSTAT schema for each database where we have snapshots which pre-dates the install (for the first two nodes)?

If so would someone be able to tell which tables I should be using to extract this information?

Many thanks,
tb3101 Received on Thu Mar 25 2010 - 08:53:35 CDT

Original text of this message