Re: CPU and memory metrics for databases in Oracle RAC

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:06:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 25, 9:53 am, trub3101 <trub3..._at_sky.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been tasked to provide some cpu and memory metrics for the
> individual databases in our Oracle RAC prior to and after the
> installation of the third database node installed recently.
>
> Would it be possible to extract this information from the tables in
> the PERFSTAT schema for each database where we have snapshots which
> pre-dates the install (for the first two nodes)?
>
> If so would someone be able to tell which tables I should be using to
> extract this information?
>
> Many thanks,
> tb3101

You should be a little more specific on exactly what information you want. Does any of the values you want currently appear on a statspack report?

You should specify which version of Oracle is in use since there have been a few changes to the base statspack tables over releases.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Thu Mar 25 2010 - 10:06:58 CDT

Original text of this message