Re: find position of row in set of rows

From: Mladen Gogala <>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:50:23 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 18:37:29 +0100, Robert Klemme wrote:

> I wonder whether we can make better use of that kinetic energy than
> jihad...
> How come I never noticed that you are such an idealist? Actually, I
> would have thought that idealism is rather a hindrance for a DBA and
> that the job rather calls for pragmatism. :-)
> Cheers
> robert

I was kidding. I explained my remark in the discussion with Tim X. Sometimes my irony gets better of me and I behave like a cynical brat, sort of lord Baldemart. I am not a jihad type. I am a chubby middle aged computer engineer, wearing glasses and with weird sense of humor. In unlikely case that my "lord Baldemort" remark needs explanation, the explanation is here: