Re: Oracle 11g r2 one node RAC

From: hpuxrac <>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 05:29:01 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 31 2009, 8:50 pm, Noons <> wrote:

> Relax, Serge:  Noons didn't write it, he just laughed at the joke.
> Maybe if IBM bozos spent some time reading instead of jumping into the usual
> ad-homine insinuations they wouldn't look so ridiculous?

I don't think I understand Australians evidently but are you calling Serge an IBM bozo for just asking what the inside joke was or is this some other reference to other IBM employees?

I do not at all understand why there is so much anti IBM trash talking that goes on in this newsgroup. Received on Fri Jan 01 2010 - 07:29:01 CST

Original text of this message