Re: Oracle 11g r2 one node RAC

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 17:03:33 +1100

hpuxrac wrote,on my timestamp of 2/01/2010 12:29 AM:

> I don't think I understand Australians evidently but are you calling
> Serge an IBM bozo for just asking what the inside joke was

no, for claiming that I wrote it. When clearly - even to you I think - I did not.

 > or is this
> some other reference to other IBM employees?

The ones that troll around the db2 nonsense? Yes, it is.

> I do not at all understand why there is so much anti IBM trash talking
> that goes on in this newsgroup.

You've got to go back a few years...
Mostly not IBM, just one of their products. But given they all blurt from the same stable...

And no: it's not going to stop because you might dislike it. Received on Sat Jan 02 2010 - 00:03:33 CST

Original text of this message