Merry Christmas

From: Hiscoming <salvationnow_at_kingdom.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 12:54:25 -0000

Merry Christmas

We celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, and we remember the One who sent His only begotten Son - our God the Father who art in Heaven. I pray that you would experience His love for you and His presence in your home.
That this season would be one where a refreshing from the Lord would instil new vision for the year ahead and a greater love for His word, His work and His ways in your hearts.

God would give you understanding heart to celebrate Jesus Christ everyday of your life.
God would let you know and remember the purpose of His birth. I wish you and your family such a wonderful Christmas and hope you enjoy CHRIST JESUS. Matthew 1:21-23
21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Received on Sat Dec 26 2009 - 06:54:25 CST

Original text of this message