Connect from Oracle to MS SQL Server using ODBC

From: Matthias Hoys <anti_at_spam.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:44:40 +0200

Hello,

In the near future we will probably need to access data residing in an MS SQL Server database from within Oracle (now version 10g). I did some research and we probably can do this with heterogeneous services using an ODBC connection on the Oracle server to the MS SQL Server database. Now my question is: are there any free Linux ODBC drivers for MS SQL available? The Oracle server is Red Hat 4.

Hmm, maybe I should also ask my question in the ms sql server group :-)

Matthias Received on Thu Sep 03 2009 - 13:44:40 CDT

Original text of this message