Values of a Oracle table in C++

From: ilbmbo <>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 03:03:35 -0700 (PDT)

hy, i'm writing a software in c++ (Visual Studio 2008) for use a oracle database and his table.

I used this code to select a table of my Db but i don't know how i can see the Vales of the row:

String^ queryString = gcnew String ("SELECT * FROM PROVA_LUCA.AFTBSKDA8"); System::Data::OracleClient::OracleCommand^ command = gcnew

                System::Data::OracleClient::OracleDataReader^ reader =

                while (reader->Read())

                        "here i can using the values of any rows but i
don't know the mode."

can you hepl me? Received on Mon Aug 03 2009 - 05:03:35 CDT

Original text of this message