Re: Your Take on Oracle JDBC Drivers

From: Arne Vajhøj <arne_at_vajhoej.dk>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:06:04 -0400

joe.no_junk_at_gmail.com wrote:
> On Jul 20, 1:41 am, Sabine Dinis Blochberger <no.s..._at_here.invalid>
> wrote:
>> kuassi.men..._at_gmail.com wrote:
>>> The Oracle JDBC development team
>> I don't think so.

> In this case, I promise you that your understandable distrust is
> unwarranted. I have verified that Kuassi here is legitimate (ie:
> Kuassi at gmail *is* the well-known Kuassi at Oracle), and you
> can search for posts by me to see that I am a long-time fixture
> and wouldn't want my credibility tarnished. Please do help us
> improve our JDBC product!

The exact same GMail address has actually be used frequently before. GG archives finds 47 and 28 posts in the two groups. Maybe not enough to become a fixture, but enough to be known.

And the posting IP address belongs to Oracle.

So the post could be somewhat verified even without your internal check.

Arne Received on Mon Jul 20 2009 - 19:06:04 CDT

Original text of this message