Re: Oracle configuration related weird behaviour?

From: <>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 04:32:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Jun 4, 5:16 am, wrote:

> I have no acces to Metalink for patches.
> I'm using this version because we are doing maintenance tasks in an
> application running in, but we use the freely available
> version
> Is there any other information source without purchaising Oracle
> support where I can see if it's a declared bug?
> Thank you.

Well you could test by importing into some other more fixed base release like 10.2 or 11.1?

By the way "freely available" is not exactly like that. There's a whole long list of things you agree to.

If you have a production app running in and you are doing "serious" development/testing on that app in to avoid paying oracle licensing well that's probably not legit. Received on Thu Jun 04 2009 - 06:32:25 CDT

Original text of this message