Re: Time zones calculation - browser apps

From: Noons <>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 20:36:07 -0700 (PDT)

On May 28, 2:23 am, joel garry <> wrote:

> choose.  I would be concerned about not being on a recent patchset.

Same here. When we upgraded one of our dbs from to, one of the things that broke straight away was the dbms scheduler. Timezone handling and its datatypes changed with and a script was needed - provided by Metalick - to fix things up at dictionary level. Dunno about user data, but I suspect the same problem would apply.
I'd move away from pronto, if using timezone data. Received on Wed May 27 2009 - 22:36:07 CDT

Original text of this message