Re: Seeking Oracle Applications Developer (Seattle Contract to hire)

From: joel garry <>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:33:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 25, 2:06 am, Shakespeare <> wrote:
> schreef:
> > Try marketplace not cdos please
> And please don't quote the whole spam again when responding. And please
> respond to these spammers by mail, and stop responding in this group.
> This is getting to be annoying as well.
> Shakespeare

I think it is necessary to respond in the group, so we can show the next spammers it's not personal, we treat all the same. In the past, there has been a monkey-see monkey-do attribute, where spammers see other spammers doing it. That may be current too, I don't know where these people get these ideas that it is ok.

-- is bogus.