Seeking Oracle Applications Developer (Seattle Contract to hire)

From: Ryan <>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:43:09 -0700 (PDT)

Oracle Applications Developer
Contract to hire
_______________________Seattle_________________US Citezenship or
Permanent residence required

My Client downtown Seattle has an opening in their Technology Services Department for an experienced Oracle Applications Developer. The successful candidate will join a team devoted to support and enhancement as well as developing new custom functionality (screens and reports) to integrate into our purchased Student Information System (eSIS). We are recruiting a systems professional experienced in developing Oracle Forms/Reports applications in an Oracle 10G Solaris environment. Responsibilities include software design, development and testing while working collaboratively in a team environment.

Candidates must possess:
" Bachelor's degree in a related field; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
" A minimum of 10 years of experience as a programmer/analyst, at
least 4 years of which must be developing with Oracle Forms and Reports
" An understanding of analysis and design; development of
requirements; database theory;
" Experience in the following:

o	Oracle Forms and Reports development
o	Creating Oracle stored procedures; packages; triggers
o	Testing
o	Analysis and design

" Willingness to learn, and ability to self-teach in areas if
" Excellent multi-tasking and verbal and written communication skills.
" Ability to: maintain schedules; develop complete test plans;
analyze existing manual or automated systems; resolve issues associated with development process; work effectively with others. Received on Fri Apr 24 2009 - 18:43:09 CDT

Original text of this message