Re: server managed backup on XE

From: <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 07:21:21 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 25, 9:37 am, rnbjr..._at_gmail.com wrote:

snip

> Maybe someone in Oracle for XE can clarify why they wrote what they
> wrote in that document and clear the confusion on XE.do they even
> care?

I do not think that we understand what you are confused about. With that as background, this would make it difficult for the doc from oracle to be revised to your expectations appropriately.

Can you use rman with XE? The answer is yes.

Are there limitations about which rman features you can use with XE? The answer is yes.

Are there limitations between XE and other Enterprise Edition or Standard Edition features that are not available with XE? The answer is yes. Received on Sat Apr 25 2009 - 09:21:21 CDT

Original text of this message