Re: Advanced SQL statements writing

From: <gareth_at_jamms.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:17:49 -0700 (PDT)

On 16 Apr, 15:42, johnbhur..._at_sbcglobal.net wrote:
> Michael you have helped a lot of people answering questions here.
>
> You always have the choice of just scrolling by and not replying.
>
> Questions in a newsgroup like this tend to get "selected out" and ones
> that ( perhaps ) do not deserve a reply you are free to ignore.
>
> There is unfortunately a long standing tradition here in cdos ( from
> some of the frequent posters many of them who now appear to have moved
> on for the most part )  to insult people that post questions.  Not
> such a good tradition in my mind at least.

John,

By your own admission, Michael answers a lot of questions in the group and is frequently helpful. Perhaps the tone of his reply to this particular OP may say more about the level of questions being asked, rather than Michael's "inability" to "scroll on by".

Just a thought :)

-g Received on Thu Apr 16 2009 - 10:17:49 CDT

Original text of this message