Re: fetch size too big causes hang

From: Jim <jim_at_trainplayer.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:47:20 -0700 (PDT)

This looks interesting! I shall print and peruse. Thanks for this, and for sticking with this conversation.

Latest new fact is that when I am inside the network (via remote desktop to a machine at HQ) then there is no problem, I can jack up the arraysize to 5000 and retrieve data nicely.

I upgraded my VPN client. That didn't help, but didn't hurt either. My next experiment is to find someone else in the company who can connect ok when going through VPN, if there is such a person.

  • Jim