Re: Is comp.databases.oracle.server dying?

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:28:20 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 15, 3:36 pm, Paulie <linehan.p..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've followed this group on and off for a while now, and am
> just wondering is it dying?
>
> Time was, there'd be over a hundred posts a day, now the
> traffic seems right down.
>
> Is this true or is it my imagination? Have the forums.oracle.com
> boards helped the decline?
>
> Paul...

Volumne has been better lately than what it has been in some periods in the past over the more than 12 years I have been viewing this forum. The Oracle support site and OTN have probably greatly stolen volume but I still like to visit this comp.databases.oracle forums.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Tue Mar 17 2009 - 09:28:20 CDT

Original text of this message