Re: Top SQLs from Statspack Vs SQLs from v$session_lonops

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:42:52 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:38:14 -0800, shweta.kaparwan wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I'm trying to understand the difference vs TOP SQL statement from
> Statspack report vs. SQLs shown by v$session_longops.

It's about the same as the difference between Boeing 747 and a great white shark. Those two things are completely unrelated. The only thing that connects them is that you may actually feel more comfort swimming with a great white then in the economy class of a jumbo, especially during the long flights.

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com