Re: oracle 9 export all without 1 table

From: Jagjeet Singh <jagjeet.malhi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 05:47:22 -0800 (PST)

> | Hello!
> |  I have user name : joe
> | He have 4000 tables. Id like to know if it is possible to export all tables
> | without only one table. Or export all and import all without only one or
> | delete from export dmp file certin table?

Export 3999 tables : This make sense to me as there is no need to take export of table which is not required.

                                I had to do this because of space
constraint I choose to leave one big archive table.
                               how i did that -- create one policy
using dbms_rls where would return "where 1=2" for select command
                                                      create one
trigger on logon if calling module is exp. that's it.

Export all and import without one = this is simple, take full export and before import create any table with same name Received on Sat Feb 28 2009 - 07:47:22 CST

Original text of this message