& 1 Samuel 25v42

From: <systemofadownsyndrom2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 00:31:11 -0800 (PST)

And Abigail hasted, http://mmfactor.blogspot.com/ and arose, and rode upon an ass, with five damsels of hers that went after her; and she went after the messengers of David, and became his wife. Please TURN! to page 288 of your king james green covered bible printed with one page printed in korea with me and have a look at this particularly interesting passage. Numbers 33v41 And they departed from mount hor, and pitched in zalmonah. what you think I am making this stuff up people? Received on Wed Feb 04 2009 - 02:31:11 CST

Original text of this message