Re: Db crashed with no backups :confused:

From: SEJ <sejprv_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 19:46:41 +0100

Well must top post

If you havent read the complete documentation like the tora you cant get help from the DBA´s, If you made an errror you will know. This group belong to them and stupid questions like yours are not allowed.

This group can somtimes be almost like religion, and yes they can Oracle to their fingertips, so i do not know why they bother comment your question. Sometimes you can get help from Oracle "wannebees" like my self, I have been working with databases for 25 years only 10 with Oracle but if you do other things, you cant red everything. I have never read any and have always got what i wanted by doing the right search.

I have read the comments for some of the persons in this group for many years, and they don not ask questions in other groups. (not in their own name)

Properly they have not understood the gain of information the internet have brougth to them, but on the otherhand what is there to know beside Unix and oracle.

regards SEJ