Re: Help required - URGENT PLS

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 06:25:11 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 12, 1:43 pm, "Gerard H. Pille" <g..._at_skynet.be> wrote:
> balu schreef:
>
> > To Mladen Gogala,
>
> > I have seen you many times replying oracle posts in very ODD manner .
> > Balakrishna.
>
> I'm glad someone else noticed.

I think he is hilarious. I can't tell you how many times I have almost died laughing at his posts.

For me the all time classic is the one about hiring Chuck Norris to protect his databases from failure. "Since then, there is no more fooling around". LOLOLOL!

Mladen, you should consider doing standup. Granted, only geeks would show up, but I would be among them :) Received on Tue Jan 13 2009 - 08:25:11 CST

Original text of this message