DataWarehousing

From: raja <dextersunil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 21:39:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I got a oracle 10g database for datawarehousing. I dont know about datawarehousing concepts and the ways to performing tuning techniques applied in it.

Please clarify me the following questions : For performance tuning and to know about the details of that database : In a datawarehouse database,
1. what are all the information should i get from the database ? 2. what are all the performance tuning techniques are applied ?

FYI : we are also using oracle ware house builder

can anyone please explain me in detail / any docs or urls, which can give a clear picture as a quick start...

With Regards,
Raja. Received on Mon Jan 05 2009 - 23:39:11 CST

Original text of this message