Finding out the default tablespace

From: Lothar Armbrüster <lothar.armbruester_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:43:31 +0100

Hello out there,
today I was wondering how to find out the default tablespace of an Oracle Database. The Version is 10.2.0.4. I looked in the docs and did a bit googling but did not came up with a result. It seems I'm too blind too find the right DBA- or V$-View that holds the information. So the question is: how do I find out the default tablespace? I can create a neu user an look what its default tablespace is, but that is a rather clumsy method. ;-)

Can you help me?

Many thanks in advance,
Lothar

--
Lothar Armbrüster  | lothar.armbruester_at_t-online.de
Hauptstr. 26       |