Re: Does Oracle have anything like SAP Business Intelligence Accelerator?

From: <>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:21:42 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 12, 9:13 am, DA Morgan <> wrote:
> wrote:
> >> Perhaps you would like to post links to data that contradicts it?
> > To use your words there is nothing to respond to, the posturing and
> > fluff is all yours.
> > Actually hang on a moment, I do have something:
> > I believe that the majority of SAP installs on Windows run on SQL
> > Server,
> You are dissembling. I said the majority of ALL. I did not specify a
> specific platform and operating system. But then you know that.
> Liars, damned liars, and statisticians. We know which you are.
> > I believe there are a significant number of SAP installs on SQL Server
> Significant ... more dissembling. You are not contradicting me.
> > I believe there are a decent number of SAP installs on Oracle
> Decent ... as in the majority. Say it out loud. Show some integrity.
> > I believe there are a decent number of SAP installs on IBM platforms
> True as well but still not contradicting me.
> > I believe there are SAP installs on Sun(MySQL) platforms
> Nothing you wrote contradicts me. Integrity, if you wish to display
> some, would suggest that you either apologize or put up numbers.
> Don't worry ... I expect neither.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> Oracle Ace Director & Instructor
> University of Washington
> (replace x with u to respond)
> Puget Sound Oracle Users

No need for an apology as you posted nothing substantive where as I did, including actual references to SAP DB/MAX which you seemed to find so funny.

As always you have narrowed down from your broad sweeping lies to argue semantics, so its at this point I say thanks as ever for the humour Dan and I'll leave you to crawl back under your little Oracle rock.

-Euan Received on Wed Nov 12 2008 - 11:21:42 CST

Original text of this message