Re: oracle

From: Palooka <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:39:42 +0000

DA Morgan wrote:
> I encourage everyone to respond to spammers.
> If not here in the group by reporting them to abuse_at_gmail,
> abuse_at_yahoo, etc. and, if you can, to SpamAssassin and similar
> organizations.

By all means report them, and/or flame them privately (if the 'from' is genuine), but I still don't see it as particularly useful to respond in the newsgroup to posts from persistent spammers.

I concede that a polite request may be appropriate in the case of first time offenders, in case it delivers the desired outcome.

Palooka Received on Sun Oct 26 2008 - 12:39:42 CDT

Original text of this message