Re: How is the best way to send data from local database into remote database ?

From: <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 12:20:48 +0200

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 00:12:51 -0700 (PDT), krislioe_at_gmail.com wrote:

>Hi gurus,
>
>I need to send data and receive data from local Oracle database into
>remote oracle database. Both sites connected via 128 kbps frame relay
>connection. The send and receive is as follow :
>
>- RECEIVE Customers data from remote Database -> this to be done if
>there is new or updated customer
>
>- SEND Billing data from local Database into remote database -> this
>is onece a week, nightly
>
>How is the best way to do this under the above mentioned bandwidth ?
>
>Thank you very much,
>xtanto

Once and for all:

THE ORACLE DOCUMENTATION IS AT http://tahiti.oracle.com Refer to distributed databases.

YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO STOP ABUSING THIS FORUM AS A FREE DOCUMENTATION ABSTRACTION SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO READING THE DOCUMENTATION, PLEASE QUIT YOUR JOB, AND FIND SOMETHING WHICH DOESN'T USE YOUR BRAIN, LIKE CLEANING STREETS.
BUT BY ALL MEANS: PLEASE GET LOST!!!

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA