Re: Can we trigger event for abnormal loss of connection to oracle databse?

From: shilpa <shilpa.uttarwar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:27:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 9, 4:03 am, Palooka <nob..._at_nowhere.com> wrote:
> ddf wrote:
> > What sort of 'updataions' (which isn't a word)?
>
> The sort one gets as a result of outsourcing.
>
> Palooka

Hi All,

I want to trap LOGOFF event. Please tell me how to trap event in oracle.
After trapping this event I want to perform some steps.

Please tell me a way to execute a stored procedure and perform some steps
when a LOGOFF event occur.

Any comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Shilpa Received on Fri Oct 10 2008 - 10:27:33 CDT

Original text of this message