Re: execute script -ORA-00911 CARACTER INVALIDO

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:36:33 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 17, 12:59 pm, EliasFigueroa <Eliasf..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On 17 sep, 13:16, thiagomz <thiag..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > EliasFigueroa escreveu:
>
> > > execute script, runs smoothly oracle 8i:
>
> > > CREATE SEQUENCE  INDSQ_MODELO_ENCUESTA  MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1
> > > START WITH 1 ;
> > > CREATE SEQUENCE  INDSQ_PROMOCION  MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH
>
> > > execute block the buildup of these sequences
>
> > Where is the erro ?
>
> > --
> > Regards,
>
> > Thiago Zerbinato
> > Oracle/Ingres DBA
> > Ribeirao Preto/SP
> > Brazil
>
> error ORACLE10G  RUN SQL PLUS :
> ORA-00911: invalid character

Enter user-name: / as sysdba

Connected to:
Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.4.0 - 64bit Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options

SYS_at_TTST> connect scott/tiger
Connected.
SCOTT_at_TTST> CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_MODELO_ENCUESTA MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1
  2 START WITH 1 ;
CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_PROMOCION MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH
1 ;
CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_MDF MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH 1 ; CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_ENCUESTA MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH 1 ;
CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_GRUPO_MDF MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH
1 ;
CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_PREGUNTA MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH 1 ;
CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_EXCL_AVERIA MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH 1 ; Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_TRABAJO MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 1 ;
CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_CCEE MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH 1 ; CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_CONTRATA MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2
Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 1 ; Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_EFECTIVIDAD MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 WITH 1 ; Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_TIPO_ACTUACION MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START
WITH 1 ; Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_ZONAL MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH 1 ; Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_SEGMENTO_COM MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START
WITH 1 ; Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_SUPXCOO MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 1 ;
CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_AASSXCOOXSUP MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> WITH 1 ; Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_PREFIJO MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 1 ; Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_EMPLEADO MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 1 ; Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_COD_INCIDENCIA MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 WITH 1 ;
CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_PRODUCTO_SERVICIO MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START WITH 1 ; Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 CREATE SEQUENCE INDSQ_SEGMENTO_LEG MINVALUE 1 INCREMENT BY 1 START Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> 2 WITH 1 ; Sequence created.

SCOTT_at_TTST> (apologies for the formatting, I just pasted in the script and cut and pasted what came back)

Maybe you have some NLS issue? Please give _exact_ versions of Oracle and OS, and both server and client NLS settings.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/index.php?title=List_of_The_Simpsons_chalkboard_gags_(deleted_22_May_2008_at_14:20)