Re: Minimizing downtime for 9i to 10g upgrade

From: Chuck <chuckh1958_nospam_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:47:25 GMT

DA Morgan wrote:

> I am slightly embarrassed to say this but I don't know since I
> haven't seen 9.2.0.6 in about 5 years. It might be that it is and
> it might be that this was handled in 9.2.0.8 so check the docs.

Hey I'm embarassed to be supporting versions that are so old! But a lot of times the version of the application dictates the version of the database, and other times the business is never willing to take down time to perform upgrades. In this case it's been a little of both. Received on Mon Sep 15 2008 - 16:47:25 CDT

Original text of this message