Re: Query Question

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 11:13:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 14, 1:30 pm, e..._at_chicagorsvp.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a column with the following values:  A or D
>
> What I want is to have those values in the same linme like this:
>
> A (some data), D (some data)
>
> How can I get each value as a different column??
>
> Thanks!

Not quite sure by what you mean by "A (some data), D (some data)" can you give a more detailed example. Include several rows that have A or D values in that column as base data and give us exactly what you want to see.

You can always select the same column twice in the same SELECT ( and then say use 2 different DECODE's on it for example ) ... is that what you are asking? Received on Sun Sep 14 2008 - 13:13:56 CDT

Original text of this message