Re: Yellowfin seeks resellers for BI product

From: DA Morgan <>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 18:25:34 -0700

Yellowfin Team wrote:
> By Jenny Eagle , August 6th 2008 02:45PM
> Business Intelligence developer, Yellowfin, has taken two mature
> technologies

Unfortunately one of those technologies is spamming. Yellowfin has spammed here before and was caught and reported for spamming in Oracle's own OTN forums.

We are working to have their domain listed with spam assassin which will force them off the internet.

If you are going to be rude Jenny, and you and your company are, you will perhaps find it less than amusing what hundreds of DBAs can do in response.

I am reporting your abuse to the Australia and New Zealand user community too and to law enforcement in Australia.

You've earned it so no need to say "Thank you."

To everyone else wishing to report this repeated spammer:

Date: 8/5/2008 10:33 PM
Newsgroups: Path:!dartmaster!s03-b28.iad01!!!novia!!!!!not-for-mail Message-ID:
posting-account=mpXCFggAAABKag5L8XUY5_fz6JKOyvjy X-HTTP-Via: 1.1 (squid/2.6.STABLE18) Xref:

Please everyone ... if you have access to SpamAssassin report this spammer and lets take them off the web. Thank you.
Daniel A. Morgan
Puget Sound Oracle Users Group