MWA question

From: sysmin <oaxsxsxSX_at_ZXMASMAS.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:45:24 -0500

Hello. I am in the middle of an oracle e-business suite implementation. I have a "HandHeld" barcode scanner that is running Windows mobile 5. So far, I have tried a free JVM called mysaifu but have been unable to connect, although I can connect from my pc using an emulator. I have also tried running putty from the handheld to do telnet and can connect but am unable to transfer info from scan into putty. i.e. the user name and password to log on to mwa. I cannot find info on what or how to connect. Received on Wed Jun 25 2008 - 12:45:24 CDT

Original text of this message