Re: Alternative Products to Oracle Database Vault and Audit Vault

From: <prashk2005_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 21:37:24 -0700 (PDT)

Daniel,

Many thanks for throwing in that information.

However I also want to find out if anyone else out there has got any experience in segregating roles (Database administration Vs Security) and tightening security for PCI Compliance using an alternative product on Oracle.

I gather that RSA Database Security Manager can do such things on Oracle. Anyone used this product ?

Our Management wants to look at alternative products as Oracle's quotes for Vault are quite pricey, in fact costlier than the Database offering itself.

Thanks,
PK Received on Thu Jun 05 2008 - 23:37:24 CDT

Original text of this message