Re: "Snapshot too Old" exception when writing to a Global Temp Table.

From: Dion Cho <ukja.dion_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 20:44:10 -0700 (PDT)

On 5¿ù29ÀÏ, ¿ÀÀü11½Ã29ºÐ, Jimbo1 <jamestheboar..._at_googlemail.com> wrote:
> On May 29, 11:38 am, Dion Cho <ukja.d..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Just to clarify your situation, is your column is LOB type?
>
> > Dion Cho
>
> Ana, thanks for your response. I appreciate the irony, re. my
> 'fact'! ;o)
> Dion, One of the columns in the temp table is a CLOB.

You need to check your whole error message. If your error message contains actual rollback segment name, you have rollback failure on normal data.
But if your error message contains no valid rollback segment name(like blank), the failure is on the lob segment.

LOB has its own mechanism for rollback and reason for snapshot too old error.
For e.g., low pctversion or lob corruption. Search metalink for that.

Dion Cho Received on Wed May 28 2008 - 22:44:10 CDT

Original text of this message